NEWS AND EVENTS
- IIT Mumbai places order on Spire for 5600 SLP Blue A+A+A+ Sun Simulator which has
< 1% uniformity and spectrum 300-1100 nm
- VLF stations delivered to ISRO, Bangalore
- Class 100 wet benches delivered to IIT Hyderabad
- Fumehood and chemicals storage cabinets deivered to IISU,Trivandrum.
- Two Turnkey Module lines from Spire installed in Rajasthan and Gujarat
- ERDA orders Sun Simulator.
- Two Turnkey Module lines from Spire installed in Tamilnadu and Bangladesh
- Lanco orders Sun Simulator
- Class 100 wet bench delivered to BARC,Mumbai.
- Felcon , UK designed class 10 /100 ,Cleanroom for Nanolab at IISC Bangalore
- UL lab orders Spire Sun Simulator for their lab in Bangalore.
- Three Turnkey Module lines from Spire installed in Kolkata and Bangalore
- Wet Cleaning Stations delivered to CEL, Sahibabad.
- Three Turnkey Module lines from Spire installed in Haryana,Gujarat and Maharastra
- Design and Installation of Cleanroom at IISc ,Bangalore.
- Tata BP Bangalore orders two Sun Simulators.
- First Spire Turnkey Module line installed at Emmvee Solar,Bangalore
- Cleanroom installed at Bosch.
- Chemical Wet Stations supplied to BEL,BHEL for Cell line
- Design and installation of Cleanroom at BEL and IISc,Bangalore.
- Design and Installation of turnkey Cleanroom of class 10 / class 100 /class 1000 by Felcon UK for CMOS Fab at Sitar.